Real Estate Practice
We have 6 experienced conveyancing lawyers and over 50 paralegal and support staff in our real estate practice group.
We are on the panel of all but one fully licensed bank and most finance companies in Singapore
We also act for the Central Provident Fund Board (“CPFB”) of Singapore and provide secured lending advice and documentation involving charges under the CPFB Residential Properties Scheme.
Our lawyers advise, act and prepare documentation for our clients in all aspects of commercial and residential property transactions including, but not limited to the following matters:
- Sale and purchase of commercial/ industrial properties
- Sale and purchase of residential properties;
- Lease and financing;
- Housing and Development Board related residential and commercial transactions;
- Mortgages, assignments and charges;
- En-bloc / collective sale transactions;
- CPFB matters related to property transactions;
- Landlord and tenant matters;
- Powers of attorney and trust related matters.
Because of our strong litigation practice, we are able to provide comprehensive advice on potentially litigious or complex real estate transactions. We routinely assist our clients in obtaining various specific performance orders, court orders and declarations in disputed real estate transactions.
Our real estate practice group offices are situated at:
For HDB Property Conveyancing
490 Lorong 6 Toa Payoh,
Biz 3 Lobby 2 #06-12 HDB Hub, Singapore 310490
Telephone: 6254 1611
Fax : 6258 1409
For Private and Commercial Property Conveyancing
490 Lorong 6 Toa Payoh
Biz 3 Lobby 2 HDB Hub
Telephone: 6591 7696
Fax : 6258 1825